Ginger Powder / Gingembre
19 in stock (can be backordered)
Dug from the fertilized and organic soils of Haiti. Ginger is been processed into powder which makes it more convenient for cooking and using for other health reasons.
Here are 11 health benefits of ginger that are supported by scientific research according to healthline.com
1. Ginger Contains Gingerol, a Substance With Powerful Medicinal PropertiesGinger May Lower Cholesterol Levels
2. Ginger Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness
Ginger appears to be highly effective against nausea (2Trusted Source).
3. Ginger May Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness
Ginger has been shown to be effective against exercise-induced muscle pain.
4. The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis is a common health problem.
5. Ginger May Drastically Lower Blood Sugars and Improve Heart Disease Risk Factors
This area of research is relatively new, but ginger may have powerful anti-diabetic properties.
6. Ginger Can Help Treat Chronic Indigestion
Chronic indigestion (dyspepsia) is characterized by recurrent pain and discomfort in the upper part of the stomach.
7. Ginger Powder May Significantly Reduce Menstrual Pain
Menstrual pain (dysmenorrhea) refers to pain felt during a woman’s menstrual cycle.
8. Ginger May Lower Cholesterol Levels
High levels of LDL lipoproteins (the “bad” cholesterol) are linked to an increased risk of heart disease.
9. Ginger Contains a Substance That May Help Prevent Cancer
Cancer is a very serious disease that is characterized by uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells
10. Ginger May Improve Brain Function and Protect Against Alzheimer’s Disease
Oxidative stress and chronic inflammation can accelerate the aging process.
11. The Active Ingredient in Ginger Can Help Fight Infections
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.